Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Guy's Fishing Trip 10/9/10

Jason and the boys took the canoe out on the lake for a little fishing this evening. They had a good time, saw some beautiful scenery, paddled close to a bull moose, had a sea plane land on the lake by them, and even caught some fish. The pictures say it all. What a great experience and boy bonding time.

4 comments:

Tifani said...

Oh my gosh misty those pics are so beautiful and make me miss you guys so much!!!! I can't wait to come and see you guys! brian and I are so excited to come to Alaska!!!!

The Lewis Family said...

I miss you too! My mom said that she saw you at the parade. I can't wait to see you :>

The Lewis Lovebirds! said...

One of those picture of Parker looks JUST LIKE Jason. If they were the same size, i would be needing to do a double take.

J6 Lewis Family said...

Fun times and making some great memories! Miss you guys!