Saturday, October 9, 2010

Boys and Snakes

Gunner and Hunter were amazed at the neighbors snake. He has a very large python and the boys showed no fear of the snake at all. I thought I was going to pass out at the site of the snake's head coming close to theirs. It all turned out OK and the boys had fun....there was no biting involved :>

3 comments:

Tifani said...

OMG I would have thrown up!!!! I hate snakes!!! The boys look like they are in Heaven!!! I love it, and I would luv to smug on them!!! I miss those boys!

The Lewis Family said...

They miss their Aunt Tiffy too....like their Mama

The Lewis Lovebirds! said...

EWWW. My boss is a snake lover and has 3 giants snakes in his office. (as in like 20 feet away from mine) One looks just like that. Tell the boys I get to feed them real big mice sometimes...they will be proud! He is even making Justin a snake lover. Thanks for the updates.