


Sometimes we worry for no reason. Sometimes we worry just to worry. But most of the time....Mother knows best. Some call it mother's intuition. I'm thankful that the spirit can help us to be in tune with our children.
My dear sweet Hunter now has an infection in his mouth from having his tooth extracted. He is now on antibiotics. His jaw is soooo swollen and bruised. He has been in a lot of pain too. He slept with Jason and I last night and ruled the bed. Jason captured a picture of Hunter and I this morning (which can give you some idea of how we slept last night).
Even though being a parent can be tough at times.....I wouldn't change it for the world. Jason and I just attended the funeral of a small 14 month old little boy who suddenly died. His mother is a co-worker of mine and now only has memories of him to hold on to until they meet again. Life is short and we need to cherish everyday. So even though it has been a tough couple of days....I realize how blessed we are. I feel blessed to have wonderful children, a loving husband, an amazing job with people I adore and that really care, and many loved ones in my life. I'm so thankful that my mother's intuition kicked in and that my little boy will be OK. Life is good!
1 comment:
Hunter is such a precious young one who loves to play, hike and be with his family. Hope he is doing better now.
Post a Comment