Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jacey's Open House

It's been a great day. I hung out with Hunter today at home since he is still recovering from his tooth extraction. His jaw and cheek is very swollen and bruised. Poor guy :(
Jacey was able to share her school with us this evening. We were able to go to each of her classrooms to meet her teachers and see what she will be doing. What a great school! We even saw a bull moose on the way home. There was a man walking down the street that crossed to the other side very quickly when he saw the moose. Alaska is amazing!!!

6 comments:

Shawna said...

I'm lovin all these posts from you. Jacey looks so excited and happy in her photos. I can't believe how grown up she is.
Love you!

anna said...

Wow, her school sounds incredible! How fun for her!

Tifani said...

First of all I can't believe that my little Jacey Shamane is in Middle School what the *(^&*(&%
and 2nd, no wonder boys are asking that girl out, little cutie patootie!!! I love you Jacey and remember Aunt Tif is really proud of you!!! Give her bigg kisses for me Misty!!! I love and miss you guys!!!

The Lewis Family said...

Thanks guys! She is having soooo much fun! Love you guys too!!! :)

Jacey wacie said...

hi everybody. thanks tiff. u guys need to come check out my blog. it is an eclipse blog. it is jaceysadventures.blogspot.com i luv ya mom and everybody and miss ya. :p

Roland and Beverly Shupe said...

Oh Jacey. I love your new school and how happy and beautiful you are. I'm so glad you have found a sweet friend. I love you so much, and you will always be my princess.