Monday, August 30, 2010

Hunter's Tooth




Hunter had an infected tooth that had to be extracted today. It was his back molar and it was huge! It took a while to get it out. I'm glad that he won't be in any more pain now that it's out, but I sure wish it had happened two months from now after we have insurance. I'm glad he's OK and he sure is a brave, tough little boy. Such is life!

5 comments:

Tifani said...

HOLY CRAP that tooth is HUGE!!!!! Call me today when you get done with work. I miss you sista!!!!! love and hugs
Tif

The Lewis Family said...

I'm at home today with Hunter, so we can chat. Miss and love you too!!!

J6 Lewis Family said...

I can't believe that thing. Crazy!! Hows it going? Miss you guys!

The Lewis Family said...

We're doing good. I'm hanging out with Hunter today because the dentist said he can't go to school today. Poor guy...that's OK, we're having fun. Love ya

anna said...

yeowch!! I think he should keep that one, forget the tooth fairy! That one comes with too many bragging rights. ;)