Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Pink Trees
Alaska is beautiful all year long. During the summer the trees are green and there are flowers all around. During the winter, everything is white and there are some beautiful scenes created by the sun. I found a great beauty during this time of year.....I call them my Pink trees!!! As we left the school yesterday, Jacey said, "Mom look at the trees...they are pink". The sun goes down pretty early right now since it is winter and as it drops just below the horizon, it reflects a beautiful pink color on all of the pure white trees. Since pink and white are my favorite colors, I love leaving work and seeing my beautiful pink trees. It is an undescribable scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHAT U HATE IT THERE AND R
MOVING BACK!!!
Ha Ha Ha!!! You're funny :>
I do miss you Tiffy and I want to see you
Post a Comment