Monday, December 1, 2008

Jamie Lou Saves the Day!!!







My sister-in-law, Jamie Lewis, brought me back to the land of "Blog" where I have become a "Blogger" again. I really messed my blog up and didn't know what to do. Jamie fixed it, added pictures, and made it cute. Thanks Jamie!!! Love you!!!!! (Here's a couple of old and new pics of us with my friend Stephanie and our sister-in-law Cori)

5 comments:

cluff clan said...

Yay!!!!!! I am so glad you are back.Thanks Jamie for helping her out. It really turned out cute!!!

Shawna said...

Jamie is super cool! I kept getting so sad looking at your blog and seeing poor Gunner and his surgery. It was time for a happier update. Poor little guy. Loved all the pictures. You're so stinkin cute Misty!

Steph said...

AHHH!!! Crazy!

Steph said...

Was that Steven's farewell?

Jacey wacie said...

Wow. ur blog is cute mom! I really like it.i like it.it's cute