Tuesday, December 2, 2008
I haven't blogged in quite a while. So finally here I am. This is a slideshow of some stuff we've been up to the past few months. We went to Roosevelt for spring break. Had a blast and are going to make a habit of it. Parker got baptized this year and joined cub scouts. He loves fishing and doing all the things his dad loves to do. Jacey made NDI National Dance Institute. These women from Santa Fe come and teach all the fourth graders in each school a different dance. The theme this year was 120 years of music. It was a great experience and alot of fun. Gunner and Hunter are doing good and growing up, they both just had cateract surgery on their eyes. Gunner has had both and Hunter goes in next weekend. It is crazy all three boys have to have it. Jason is loving teaching and is still in school and will graduate in May. It is fun going to Wal-mart and hearing the kids say hi Mr. Lewis. They love him. I love doing what I am doing. I am actually growing close to the kids I work with. It has been a great experience being over the after school program. I also will graduate with my associates in May. We are content where we are as of now. Life is good for us in Silver. We have had some great opportunities and grown alot the past couple of years. We have a great family. I will be posting more pics later. But here is a slide show for now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
You're blog is so cute! It looks great! Good job.
Heather (Your cousin Darren's wife) :)
I'm so glad you're back to blogging! I've started blogging just the past two months- I sent you an invite but I don't think you got it - send me your email just to make sure I have the right one! ngonz11@hotmail.com
Nicole Gonzalez
Glad to see you are doing well! I love and miss you tons!
I may come to AZ next year. I would love to see you.
Steph
I am so glad you finally posted something. So cute. Miss you guys, we will be back after Christmas.
Hi Misty! Hey I was killing time today, blog browsing and found your blog on Tiffany's who I found on Candee's! How the heck are ya? Jacey looks just like you! She is so pretty! And your boys look like Shupe's! I can't beleive how much time has gone by! Are we really that old that our kids can be so old?!
Anna
Hey, I got a wedding announcement from Wade about 8 years ago and haven't heard about him since. Do you know what he has been up to? Email me!
scarroll24@yahoo.com
Hey, I got a wedding announcement from Wade about 8 years ago and haven't heard about him since. Do you know what he has been up to? Email me!
scarroll24@yahoo.com
Same thing with Steven! Do he and his wife have a blog?
Misty!! Man- it's been a really long time! I miss you and miss hearing about how you guys are doing. I'm so glad you are blogging again so we can see what you guys are up to! I just created a blog too if you want to check it out it's...muttandkarlee.blogspot.com. glad to see you guys are doing good. We were just talking about you guys the other day and Mutt was mentioning Jason's sculptures and how we loved them way back like 7 or 8 years ago- I'm sure he's kicking butt on them now! Go Jason!
Misty so cute!! It was fun to come and visit your world for a few minutes this morning! You guys look great and your kids are adorable. It is SO crazy to me to see their cute little faces and to see you and Jason's faces in them. Oh that whole Gene thing...crazy, ha!
Hey send me your email address so I can add you to my blog! camid@cox.net I hope you guys have a fantastic Christmas!
Love n stuff!
Cami D.
hey you-I was beginning to forget that you even HAD a blog! It looks so cute-please stay caught up! :) Look who's talking. I love the pics of your kids-they are getting so big. We miss you guys tons! Love ya!
Post a Comment