
This is actually old news. But since I'm a new blogger, I wanted to share photos. Gunner had to be rushed to the hospital to have an emergency surgery. 2 weeks after he had his tonsils and adnoids out, an artery in his throat started bleeding very bad and quickly. I rushed him to the hospital, praying out loud all of the way. He was so bad that we were praying that he would even make it to the hospital. Our prayers were heard and the artery temporarily clotted until he could be rushed into surgery. It was quite the fright and it was a night that neither Jason, Gunner, or I will ever forget. They took care of him and now he's doing just fine! We love you Gunner!

Grandma and Gunner

12 comments:
Poor Gunner J. I love the last picture where his little underware is sticking out the back of his gown!!! I love these pictures Misty! Yeah I am so glead to see new pictures!!! By the way you look great good girl!!!Love ya Mist
Wow, your little guys keep you busy!! I bet life is never dull!!
hey you..im glad you have a blog!! i miss hanging out with you! your fam is so cute
See HERE
Poor little guy. He looks so cute in his little gown with his undies showing in the back...very cute but breaks my heart! What a trooper!
HEY you guys holy cow your kids are so big I can't believe it! I didn't even know you had 4! They are so stinkin cute! I am glad to see how you guys are doing!
Hey Misty. I don't know if you remember me but Im Kims Daughter. Anyways I found your page on Janis and I just love your little family. What a cute page. Will you tell Jason Hi for me? I tried to look and Eben and Janettes and Jamies but they are blocked so will you let them know to invite me? Thanks so much! You all look like you are doing well...except for surgery and broken legs but what are boys for right?
We had the same thing happen with Lauren (NOT an artery, though) how scary! She also lost a lot of blood and was so scared. After getting her tonsils out she still gets strep throat! AHHHH!!!
Stephanie
What a good looking family. It was good to talk with you and find everything going so well. Hope the lip heals quickly.
Steve and Tammi
Hey Misty, this is Nicole Farris. I'm glad you have a blog we we can keep in touch that way. Your kids are so cute.
where are you sista?
I'm going private with my blog so send me an email so I can have your address and I'll send you an invite.
shamoms@cox.net
Oh, how sad. I am glad everything is going well now. I love the blogging world and it is nice to see pictures of you and your cute family. Take care.
Post a Comment